Be a Shockworker
Excuse our French, but stereotypes suck. If you are the same way as us, you avoid the old track and like to explore new possibilities. You long to see the meaning and results of your work. You do things your way. The world's your oyster. Are you the same way as us?
At the moment we search for:
Customer Care - Polish / Ukrainian / Bulgarian / Hungarian / Slovenian / Croatian / Romanian native speaker
Polish / Ukrainian / Bulgarian / Hungarian / Slovenian / Croatian / Romanian Speaker for Customer Care
Software Deals is an international company dealing with trade of unused or redundant software licences. We are currently looking for Polish / Ukrainian / Bulgarian / Hungarian / Slovenian / Croatian / Romanian speakers for our new customer care department.
Note: We are not a call center and you will not actively call people.
About the job:
- You will handle customer questions via phone, e-mail and Facebook.
- You will translate articles and Facebook posts from English to Polish / Ukrainian / Bulgarian / Hungarian / Slovenian / Croatian / Romanian language.
- You will help us gain insights about the market and the habits of the local customers.
- As the project is in its starting phase, you may be asked to help with logistics (packing) and other small tasks.
- Perfect written and spoken Polish / Ukrainian / Bulgarian / Hungarian / Slovenian / Croatian / Romanian language.
- Basic English for communication.
- Part time job (full-time contract also possible).
- 125 Czech Korunas per hour + bonuses.
- Work in a friendly and dedicated team.
- Option for long-term cooperation.
- Modern offices in the center of Brno.
Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV and contact details. We will then provide more information about the selection process.
Be brave; be a Shockworker
Did you fall in love with us? Hard to resist, right? If you think we might get on like a house of fire, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to write, why you think you are a hidden Shockworker.I wanna be a Shockworker
We will hand your e-mail over to responsible person, who will contact you as soon as possible.
What’s waiting for you
A friendly team
Easily accessible office in Brno
An attractive benefit system
Shockworks Summer Camp
Workshops & conferences
Honest & free approach
One for all, all for one
Every morning, we come to work to create both coffee and great projects. Everyday, we meet not only colleagues, but friends. We have created a unique atmosphere here at Shockworks – a gentle mix of pervert jokes, raw and cruel friendship, serious caring for each other and professionalism. We like to work together, create things together, brainstorm together. And if there happens to be a problem, we solve it by talking about it.
If you want to work with us, you can’t be a mommy’s boy/girl – we need people who can decide for themselves and take action when needed. We do not go gently into that good night, we rage against the dying of the light. And you should, too! Be creative, be brave, step outside of that box!
If these words made your blood boil with the longing to belong to such a great gang (one shouldn’t brag but eh,…well…), you know what to do.